Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend in San Diego

Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts, nature-related or otherwise. I spent this weekend down in San Diego with Pete, he leaves for college in Chicago on the 19th and needless to say I'm not taking it well. We had a beautiful weekend though, relaxing, walking around Coronado, and eating out at some great restaurants, as well as cooking in. We stayed in his family's condo in Downtown S.D. It has a gorgeous view of the city, and it was really a treat to wake up to each day. Classes ended last week, summer semester really does suck, and fall classes start the 21st so I get one whole week of no class, hooray? I'll keep this short and end the post with a few photos from the trip =)
Dinner at Fillipe's in Little Italy, there was a line out the door to eat there!!
Pete cutting veggies for the dinner we prepared Friday night, it was delicious!
On the ferry across to Coronado a cicada landed in my hair and the lady behind me (taking the photo for us) flicked the crap out of that sucker, it was on the ground for like 5 minutes before it flew away! poor cicada
We had dinner at the most amazing mexican restaurant in Old Town, my new favorite place to eat in San Diego, best food

No comments: