Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Leigh's News

Good news, I just got my first of what I hope will be multiple acceptances to graduate school programs. This one is a very cool Masters at Vermont Law School. It's a Masters of Environmental Law and Policy, and I'm very excited. While nothing is decided yet, I would be very happy to spend next year earning a degree in gorgeous Vermont - all new east coast birds for Leigh, not to mention the fall leaves changing - lots of colorful pictures in the future if I head there. I'll keep you all posted as the schools begin their notification process and what I ultimately decide to do =)

Also, I officially have a column in the New University, where I will reporting on green issues. Here's a link to the current article I've written.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Congrats Leigh! Sounds awesome.

I started the MS program in Ecology & Evolution here at Rutgers University this year and it's so much fun studying what you're passionate about.

http://newjerseyoutdoors.blogspot.com/