Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update from UCI

I promise I'm still here! I have been quite busy - it's my final year as an undergraduate at the University of California, Irvine. I have been writing a column for the school paper, here's a link to my second article. My first was in the post previous to this. I also joined the Environmental Law Society on campus.
I'm currently interviewing for internships with environmental education and advocacy groups, more information to come on that. I am on the UCI mock trial team, because a good understanding of the process of litigation never hurt a budding environmental lawyer ;)
I haven't had a moment to relax and get out birding, but things should slow down a little at some point, or it better soon - my camera's gathering dust and my bins are squeaking tiny protests from their shelf. Hope all is well, and I will hopefully have some birding escapades to report in the near future!

No comments: