Friday, March 14, 2008

Just Published

Never underestimate the power of the internet. You can do all sorts of amazing things these days, like for instance, create a place online where people can read about your daily forays into the natural world, and view photographs that you've taken. Or create and publish a book of this blog and another of your favorite photographs to share with people.
By Leigh Lindstrom Jo...

Today I did just that. This amazing website, called Blurb.com, complied my blog into a book which I was able to edit on my computer and publish in an online bookstore. I've already ordered a copy and it'll be at my house in a few weeks (I'll be sure and post a review of it when it comes to my door).
It's amazing that we can do stuff like this, you can be your own publisher, and I've looked through the general Blurb bookstore, and believe me, it really brings to light how many truly talented and diverse people there are out there.
So anyhow, here's a link to my bookstore so you can see what I've made, order a copy if you so choose, and create books of your own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you published 2 books at the same day!

I should save money to buy them :)

Unknown said...

Pat, you've got such amazing shots, you should make a book yourself!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! I just purchased your book so I can have you inspiration always, while I'm birding in my little yard. Thank you for your passion...
Hugs.Kristin