Monday, January 08, 2007

Shots Between Classes

Spring semester has officially started for me as of this morning at 9am. I am very pleased with my classes thus far, I have 20.5 units (12 units is considered full-time) and seven classes, two are exercise though ;) My mondays - and wednesdays to a lesser extent- are very very science oriented: Botany, Geology, and Natural History of California, so you can bet you'll be reading (and seeing) a lot more about plants, rocks, and highlights from the Natural History class here on my blog, hehe.
Grainy, but cool birds nevertheless
Here are a few poorly-lit shots of Cedar Waxwings I took between classes on campus today, I suspect there might be a few more entries with similar circumstances since I'll be spending a lot of time on campus this semester...
Check out the spread on that tail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I run a site called BirdwatchingBlog.com and wondered if you would
like to exchange bird watching links? I've already linked to your
site, and if you would like to return the favor, my blog info is:

Title: Birdwatching Blog
URL: http://www.BirdwatchingBlog.com

Thank you in advance for your consideration. :)

James